While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your bikini remains in good condition, please follow the steps below.
- Hand wash only in cold soapy water.
- Rinse in cold water after contact with salt water or chlorine.
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading or damage).
- Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight).
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear.
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place with frequent air flow and ventilation.